Have you been seeking out orthodontic treatment options for your smile with the hope of avoiding metal braces? If so, you may wish to learn more about Realine treatment. While it’s not suited for moderate to severe concerns, it is something that can help if your smile alignment problems are minor. If you would like to learn a bit more about this option – or find out if you’ve already learned quite a lot on your own – we encourage you to make your way through a quick quiz that will offer additional details.
True-or-False Quiz: Realine Treatment
- True or False: You should only seek orthodontic care if you want a more beautiful smile – it won’t do anything for your oral health.
- True or False: If you have already had braces or orthodontic care but your teeth have shifted, you cannot receive treatment again to repair the new misalignment.
- True or False: In addition to realignment, you may choose Realine treatment for minor issues like overcrowding, small gaps, and gentle rotation.
- False. In addition to providing you with a prettier grin, choosing orthodontic systems like Realine treatment to straighten your teeth will protect and improve your oral health by making dental hygiene more successful. An aligned smile is also safer from functional problems like bruxism.
- False. We can treat orthodontic relapse with Realine. Even if you have already had orthodontic work done to align your smile, we can shift teeth back into place.
- True. If your orthodontic concerns are quite mild, we may be able to address them with the Realine tray system – schedule a consultation with us, so we may properly guide you.