If you’ve been dealing with problems like headaches, neck pain, and shoulder pain and someone mentioned that dental care might help, you may have begun putting two and two together. These areas of your body are in close proximity to your mouth so, perhaps there is some correlation, you may think to yourself. The truth is, sometimes this is spot on! Other times, you’ve got other issues to contend with. Allow us to help you sort out the details with our brief assessment!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you’re experiencing headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, or similar issues, it’s entirely possible that we can assist you.
- True or False: If you have not already visited your general practitioner, it’s a good idea to do so. Whether or not you’re suffering from a dental concern that requires dental care, it’s also wise to remain in communication with your doctor, as well.
- True or False: Common causes of head, neck, and shoulder pain often include issues like bruxism, TMJ disorder, missing teeth, and damaged or poorly fitting dental work (which we can treat).
- True. The nerves that affect your mouth also affect nearby areas, which is why it’s possible to deal with an oral health problem that radiates outward, leading to such symptoms.
- True. Remember that it’s possible to deal with oral health issues on their own or in conjunction with other concerns that are unrelated. When chronic pain is affecting you, leave no stone unturned.
- True. Remember that we can often address your symptoms by offering dental care that repairs the underlying problem.
Enjoy Pain Relief With Dental Care
If you are experiencing pain from issues like bruxism or missing teeth, remember to come see us right away for treatment that can guide you toward comfort and a healthy grin. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.