If your first thought after your teeth whitening treatment is, “Oh, wow, my smile looks wonderful!” then you are like many of our patients. If one of your very next thoughts is, “Oh no, am I going to be able to maintain this?” then, again, you are like many of our patients. We appreciate that you would like to make sure you’re preserving the integrity of your “new” smile from the get-go. As for how to make this happen: Try out a fun and information-packed quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: To ensure you keep your smile beautiful and white after teeth whitening, you should begin using abrasive toothpaste that really scrubs your enamel.
- True or False: You should keep up your whitened smile by relying on OTC (over-the-counter) whitening treatments, so stains don’t develop.
- True or False: The best way to maintain your grin after you whiten it is to remember that keeping up with your dental hygiene as well as your professional cleanings will keep stains away.
- False. Never use abrasive toothpaste. It can strip your teeth of their enamel (outer protective layer) and can actually make stains more likely to develop.
- False. You won’t want to use OTC whitening products ever. They make exceptional promises but will usually offer underwhelming results and can also damage your smile. Need help? Just ask.
- True. After teeth whitening, your tried-and-true preventive approach that you’ve always relied on will still give you the results you’re seeking in the form of a healthy smile that remains vibrant.
Protect Your Lovely White Smile With Our Help
Ask for suggestions for anything that you need assistance with, including protecting the results of a cosmetic treatment. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.