If you are unhappy with your smile, you may be considering one or more of our cosmetic treatments. However, because cosmetic dentistry is considered “elective,” and it is not strictly necessary for your health, you may wonder if it is worth the investment. The answer is a resounding “Yes!” There are many benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Our procedures will significantly improve your smile, but the results extend far beyond your appearance. In fact, cosmetic procedures can have important advantages for your overall quality of life.
Your Treatment Options
The benefits of cosmetic dentistry will vary slightly depending on the procedure or procedures you select. No matter which ones you choose, however, you can rest assured that you will enjoy lifelike results and a truly stellar smile. Treatment options include:
- Teeth whitening: In-office and at-home procedures can dramatically reduce dental discoloration.
- Porcelain veneers: Custom-made veneers can reshape your teeth and cover up surface flaws.
- Dental bonding: Like veneers, composite resin bonding can conceal numerous blemishes.
- Gum contouring: We can remove small amounts of gum tissue to correct a “gummy smile” or uneven gum line.
- RealineTM: Clear aligner trays can correct minor crowding and slightly gapped teeth.
- Smile makeovers: You can also combine multiple procedures to achieve the results you desire.
Thanks to our gentle and precise techniques, each of our procedures involves minimal discomfort.
Learn More about the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are a number of reasons to choose our personalized cosmetic treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry can correct numerous aesthetic flaws.
Versatility is one of the biggest benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Our procedures can conceal or correct various concerns including stains, misshapen teeth, proportionately small teeth, chips, cracks, gapped teeth, ragged gum lines, and more.
- Cosmetic treatment can help you look younger.
Discoloration and dental erosion are common effects of aging. By correcting these minor issues, we can help you look years younger.
- Cosmetic treatment can enhance your career.
Unless you work as a model or actor, you probably don’t depend on your appearance for career success. However, if you are embarrassed about your smile, you may be holding yourself back. When you feel more confident, you are more likely to take on greater responsibility and leadership. You may also look happier, which can give the appearance of greater motivation and dedication to your career.
- Some procedures can help prevent future dental damage.
Although cosmetic treatments are simply designed to improve your appearance, procedures such as bonding can strengthen your teeth. For example, by covering up hairline fractures or worn edges, we can prevent further wear on these already compromised areas.
- Cosmetic dentistry can boost your self-confidence.
With your younger, overall improved appearance, you will enjoy greater self-assurance. Not only will you feel better when you look in the mirror. You may also find that you are more excited about parties, reunions, and other social events.
ABOUT YOUR SOUTHLAKE FAMILY DENTISTS:
As a native Texan, Gregory Wright, DDS, opened his private practice in Southlake, TX in 1992. He and Dr. Victoria Heron are happily accepting new patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and all surrounding communities. To learn more, call our office today at (817) 481-7999.