Family Dental Care
Everyone deserves to have a dentist who cares for them as an individual in a welcoming, compassionate environment, staffed with a friendly and highly trained team. At the office of Dr. Wright and Dr. Heron, we provide our patients with the excellence and attention that they expect. We are dedicated to providing you with comfort and understanding, by guiding you through your treatment plan every step of the way.
We have been serving new patients and returning patients in our Southlake family dental office since 1992. Here you will find little comforts that mean a great deal. To make your time in the dentist chair more comfortable, we offer you televisions in the operatory rooms, WiFi for you to connect your device to, warm blankets, and neck roll pillows.
Our three hygienist rooms operate every day, meaning that your checkup and cleaning will be performed in an efficient manner, so you can get on with the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Southlake
We provide the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Permanent teeth whitening, including in-office and at-home treatments customized to your specific needs.
- Porcelain veneers to give you a gorgeous smile.
- Dental bonding to correct chipped teeth and gaps between teeth.
- Gum contouring to reveal the beautiful teeth that are hiding behind overly large gums.
- Complete smile makeovers that are customized to fit your vision of a beautiful smile.
We Offer Comprehensive Preventive and Restorative Dentistry
Regularly brushing and flossing your teeth and minimizing the amount of sugary foods and drinks you consume are the first steps toward optimal oral health. Of course, you need a dentist to help maintain a healthy smile, or for those occasions when repair and restoration are needed. We offer the following preventive and restorative dental services:
- Checkups and cleanings to promote continued oral health.
- Bruxism appliances to be worn at night for patients who suffer from teeth grinding.
- Sleep apnea appliances to help you get the rest you need.
- Children’s dentistry to care for young and developing smiles.
- Dental fillings for cavities.
- Dental crowns for cracked or severely damaged teeth.
- Crowns and bridges for missing teeth.
- Dental implants for greater self-confidence after adult tooth loss.
- Implant dentures for dentures that don’t slip during meals or conversation.
- Extractions for damaged teeth or wisdom teeth.
- Root canal treatments to return your tooth to its proper function.
To learn more about office and the unique, high-quality care we provide, schedule a consultation by calling Dr. Wright and Dr. Heron at (817) 481-7999. Located in Southlake, TX, we’ve proudly served the residents of Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and all surrounding communities since 1992.