You might have dental insurance benefits that you can make use of as you receive dental care at our practice. However, you may have no idea what you can expect from those benefits, which means you might be missing out on coverage (or you may have some trouble making decisions for your care). To promote an easy experience, take advantage of our benefits quiz that will offer up a few essential answers.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: All dental insurance plans offer the same coverage, so the benefits you heard about from your friend or family member will be what you can expect from your own.
- True or False: If you have questions about your plan, then you can just ask our team for specifics about coverage and more.
- True or False: If you don’t have insurance or it doesn’t cover what you want, you will always have to pay out of pocket instead.
- False. When it comes to dental insurance plans, nearly every plan is unique in some way. Coverage amounts vary, your premium will vary, the benefits and what they offer will vary. Remember that what your friend or relative receives from insurance may be very different from your own plan.
- False. You are more than welcome to ask us to file your insurance for you. However, if you want answers about your plan, you will need to speak directly with an individual who represents the company from which you purchase it.
- False. Not at all the case. While you are welcome to pay out of pocket, you may also rely on our financing solution (CareCredit).
Learn More About Your Insurance Benefits
Do you have dental insurance? If so, remember to take a detailed look at your coverage, so you’re informed regarding what it does and does not cover. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.