Is it almost that time? Time to help your kids pick out their outfits, decide whether they need a new backpack, prepare to purchase 10,000 new school supplies, and then see them off on their first day back for the fall semester? In addition to the other items to accomplish on your list, we encourage you to add a dental cleaning and checkup! Preventive care that you take care of before class begins can make life easier for everyone! Discover more by taking our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: There is no major benefit to scheduling your child’s dental cleaning and checkup before the first day of school. This is usually just an advertising ploy from other practices.
- True or False: Coming in for your checkup means we can find problems like decay or other issues that require care before the school year starts. However, you will need to wait several months for restorative treatment.
- True or False: Particularly for our youngest patients, a checkup before school starts is important! We can guide growth to ensure proper speech development and chewing.
- False. There are so many reasons to schedule your child’s dental cleaning and checkup before the school year starts up. For instance, your child won’t need to miss class time for the visit and your child will go back to class with a healthy, clean grin.
- False. While we can certainly detect problems, you won’t have to wait long for restorations. We will schedule them as soon as possible, so your child’s year begins with a smile that’s nice and healthy.
- True. Of course! Little ones will benefit from care right before class, so we can be certain there’s nothing getting in the way of class time, which may include anything from issues that yield discomfort to those that can get in the way of proper speech, etc.
Set Up Your Child’s Cleaning And Checkup ASAP
Come in for your child’s cleaning and checkup right away, so your child enjoys a bright, healthy smile this school year. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.