As you may imagine, just about any patient with discoloration can get excited about GLO Teeth Whitening. However, if you’re someone who has had a particularly hard time in the past finding a treatment that will work for your needs, you may feel something extra special for this type of whitening! Learn more to discover whether this just might be the option for a whiter smile you have always wished you’d be able to find.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you have sensitive teeth and you’re looking for a way to brighten them, then the truth is that no matter which type of teeth whitening solution you use, it’s still going to cause some discomfort.
- True or False: If you find traditional whitening trays to be uncomfortable, then you may find this is a wonderful option for you! It’s considered “trayless” because instead, it utilizes a special mouthpiece.
- True or False: If you have dental crowns or other work that has long stopped you from qualifying for allover whitening, you may have found just what you’ve been looking for with GLO Teeth Whitening.
- False. GLO Teeth Whitening is formulated carefully and administered in such a way that you do not have to worry about any sensitivity. Have questions? Just ask for more info!
- True. The closed mouthpiece technology replaces the usual trays you may already be familiar with for a more comfortable time with whitening.
- True. You may finally become a candidate for the whitening that you’ve been dreaming about! It can brighten your teeth in addition to restorations crafted from porcelain!
Find Out Whether GLO Whitening Is For You!
If you’ve been looking for whitening options but haven’t been able to qualify or are not satisfied, it may be time to learn more about GLO Teeth Whitening! Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.