We know, you don’t have time to sit around all day taking quizzes about tooth-colored fillings and the like. However, if you’ve got some decay that requires attention ASAP but you’re not doing much about it, we feel it is our duty to remind you that this beautiful restorative treatment is something you most certainly should not be avoiding! Test your know-how regarding this particular topic and you may feel a sudden burst of motivation that you’ve been needing.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you receive a tooth-colored filling from our practice, it’s going to take much longer than a metal filling might.
- True or False: When you receive a white filling, it’s going to look bright white in comparison with the natural “white” of your tooth.
- True or False: A filling that is made of composite is going to cause just as much sensitivity to temperature as a metal one. It’s all about the fact that you had decay once.
- False. Nope. Dental fillings, whether you receive a tooth-colored filling or amalgam, will require a similar visit length. Remember, this is a very common and efficient treatment, so you can expect a convenient appointment.
- False. It’s going to blend in so beautifully that you won’t be able to see it. Why? Well, because we will customize the shade of the composite to match your tooth! Simple!
- False. Composite won’t cause this. Metal results in this type of sensitivity because it is a natural conductor of thermal energy!
Get Excited About Your Upcoming Tooth-Colored Filling
When you need to resolve your tooth decay, composite fillings allow you to save your oral health and the beauty of your tooth all with one treatment. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.