If you were to sit down and truly pore over the details of dental hygiene and the order of things, what do you think you’d come up with? Do you believe that there’s a very particular first, second, third step to everything in order to achieve success? Or, do you figure there’s a little wiggle room? To find out what’s what, our quiz will show you the way (and will show you just how much you already know)!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want to make the most of your experience with your dental hygiene, then it’s important you consider when to floss. Morning or night? The choice can have a significant impact on your oral health.
- True or False: It doesn’t matter if you floss at the beginning of your routine or after you have completed your brushing. You’ll still get a wonderful effective cleansing between your teeth.
- True or False: Getting into bed and then planning to get up to clean your smile before you fall asleep can backfire. We suggest against this!
- True. This is a choice that is up to you. It’s also very important that you consider which is best for your needs. Try both out. Rely on the schedule that you enjoy most and can perform successfully with consistency.
- True. This is absolutely the case! You can brush first or floss first. You choose. As long as you brush two times a day and make sure one of those brushing sessions includes flossing, too, then all is well!
- True. It’s better to brush and then climb into bed. Otherwise, you run the risk of floating off into dreamland before you remember to take care of your smile. When you skip dental hygiene, it leads to oral health problems.
Schedule Time To Discuss Home Care With Us
Don’t overlook the fact that your dental checkups and cleanings with us are also valuable moments during which you may ask us about your personal oral health care at home! Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.