Do you experience some amount of hesitation when it comes to coming in to see us for a visit? When you’re about to head to the store and you know it’s time to pick up new dental hygiene products? When you don’t feel like your experience with oral health is quite on autopilot yet, we are here to help you get things a bit more streamlined. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to feel much more prepared, so addressing your smile needs feels like a breeze.
Getting Ready For Your Visit
When you’re preparing for your oral health visit, we encourage you to do a few things first:
- Remember to bring along anything you need, such as your insurance card, credit card, etc.
- If you can’t remember what your insurance provides coverage for, call the carrier ahead of time
- Wear something that’s relaxing (and warm), for a physically tranquil experience.
Getting Ready For A Shopping Trip
Headed out for dental hygiene items to keep your oral health safe? Remember the following:
- Check your bathroom to determine what you need (and what you’re low on)
- Write a list ahead of time, so you don’t forget anything
Getting Ready To Learn More
Perhaps you are coming in to see us about cosmetic care. Maybe it’s time to replace a tooth. When you’re getting ready for your visit, don’t assume you should show up having educated yourself on the topics. We’d actually prefer that you didn’t do too much research! If you stumble across unreliable information, it can end up yielding confusion in the long run. Instead, simply remember the following: Show up with an open mind. That’s all that is required!
Get Preparatory Advice From Our Team
Learn how to prepare for visits and treatments by talking with us about simple suggestions. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.