Are you ready for Halloween tonight? Maybe you’re not quite as excited as your kids are but you’re more than willing to put on a happy face and guide them around the neighborhood, so they can collect their very special loot of goodies. Now, are your kids ready for Halloween? Of course, they are ready for fun and sugar! However, are they ready for a smile safe night? Find out by giving them a quick smile health quiz!
Kids Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want to keep your teeth in your smile, then it’s important to brush them two times a day, including when you’ve eaten a bunch of candy for Halloween.
- True or False: Even if you’re tired after trick or treating, in addition to brushing before you go to bed, it’s still important to floss, too!
- True or False: When you want to protect your smile health but you aren’t anywhere near your toothbrush, it’s smart to drink water. Water will help wash the sugar off of your teeth, so it’s not as dangerous for your smile and you can say goodbye to cavities.
- True. No matter what, you should always brush your teeth two times every single day. This is true even on holidays like Halloween.
- True. Even when you’re very tired, it’s extremely important that you floss in addition to brushing. Flossing cleans between your teeth, so you don’t get any cavities there (they can grow there, too).
- True. If you’re in a situation in which you’re eating candy but you can’t brush your teeth afterwards, it’s very good to drink water to keep your smile health safe.
Schedule Children’s Dental Care With Us Today
Ready for your child’s next dental cleaning and checkup? Just contact us! Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.