Are you someone who is considering implant dentures? Perhaps you are thinking to yourself that you haven’t even gotten to the point of considering a particular treatment yet: Instead, you’re simply learning about your different options. To begin gathering a solid education on this particular tooth replacement selection, we encourage you to make your way through a brief quiz. Then, give us a call, so we can assist you even more with choosing the best prosthetic for your smile needs.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: An implant denture and a dental implant are essentially the same thing. It’s just two different ways of referring to a particular treatment.
- True or False: If you choose a full implant denture, you can only replace the top or bottom arch with this option, not both.
- True or False: It’s important for you to research implants on your own at home before you come in, so you can tell us which treatment you want.
- False. An implant denture is a full replacement for an arch of teeth, which rests over a handful of implant posts. A dental implant is the post itself that replaces one tooth’s roots. The implant can help support a larger prosthetic or may support one dental crown.
- False. You may choose to replace the top arch of teeth, the bottom arch of teeth, or both arches, depending on your needs.
- False. You don’t need to know a single thing. We invite you to come in for a consultation, so we can teach you all about your options for replacing your teeth and completing your smile.
Complete Your Implant Denture Knowledge
Get the complete education on implants that you need in order to complete your smile by coming in for an appointment. Schedule care with your Southlake, TX dentist today by calling Gregory Wright, DDS at (817) 481-7999. We gladly serve patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and surrounding areas.