Do you know what it takes to become a candidate for teeth whitening? Are you assuming that if you do not reach the qualifications during your initial visit with us that you will never be able to receive it? If you’re not completely clear on how this works, it is extremely beneficial to learn more. The answers might surprise you and will provide you with improved know-how regarding how cosmetic care works and the preparation required to receive it.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you decide you are interested in teeth whitening, you should figure out whether you’re a good candidate on your own. Then, you should only schedule a visit to talk with us about it if you are certain that you qualify.
- True or False: If you want a whiter smile but you don’t make a good candidate for whitening, you probably will not be able to resolve the issue.
- True or False: If the part of your smile you want to look whiter is made up of artificial tooth tissue (like crowns), you will not be able to receive any type of cosmetic care.
- False. You don’t need to figure out whether you qualify for teeth whitening on your own. Nor do you need to qualify to come in to see us to discuss improving your smile. If you want to know more about cosmetic care and a whiter smile, you are always welcome to come in.
- False. We offer as many alternatives for patients as we can. For whitening, we certainly provide other options for attaining whiter teeth.
- False. We will still be able to provide you with cosmetic care. We will simply need to create a plan for your smile that takes your dental work into consideration along with your natural tooth tissue.