Do you want to talk with us about dental sedation but you’re worried we will tell you that it’s not for you? If this is causing you to avoid asking, we strongly suggest you let this worry go. Why? Well, because we offer nitrous oxide, which is safe, gentle, and effective, and generally well suited to most patients. If you’re still not quite convinced, we think it might help you to make your way through a brief quiz offering some illuminating details.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: In general, as long as you are healthy enough to receive our dental sedation, you will qualify for nitrous oxide.
- True or False: We even offer dental sedation to children because nitrous is known for its ability to offer relaxation without side effects.
- True or False: Even if you think your reason for wanting sedation is embarrassing, you will be surprised that it will probably be good enough for us!
- True. There are not many qualifications if you are interested in receiving dental sedation from our practice. An essential factor, however, is ensuring you are healthy enough to receive it.
- True. Children are usually candidates for nitrous oxide because it is such a gentle sedative. We encourage you to ask us about this option if your child is nervous or requires a treatment that is causing some anxiety.
- True. Everything from your gag reflex (is it quite sensitive?) to dental anxiety that you can’t quite explain will qualify.