Do you know what’s what in the world of toothpaste? When it comes to paying close attention to the dental hygiene products you purchase, this may be one of the last things on your mind on a daily basis. As a result, standing in front of boxes and boxes of different toothpaste options can leave you feeling like your head is spinning. No problem. We can help you out by steering you in the right direction with a quick quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: When you are purchasing toothpaste for your daily dental hygiene, we encourage you to choose one that includes fluoride.
- True or False: If you are looking for a way to make your teeth much whiter, you should choose a toothpaste with abrasive ingredients.
- True or False: Focusing on the way your toothpaste tastes is not an important aspect of your preventive care.
- True. Fluoridated toothpaste is an essential product in your dental hygiene routine. It helps keep teeth strong and healthy, while preventing the development of cavities.
- False. It is never beneficial – only damaging – to choose abrasive toothpaste. For brightening, remain consistent with gentle daily brushing or speak with us about whitening treatments.
- False. We always suggest that you carefully select a toothpaste that you will enjoy incorporating into your daily life – if you don’t like it, you probably won’t like brushing very much, which increases your chance of skipping sessions (and developing oral diseases like tooth decay or periodontal problems).