How much have you learned about sleep apnea treatment and how it may help you improve your sleeping? Have you been diagnosed with sleep apnea yet or are you still wondering if you’re simply a loud snorer? When it comes to addressing sleep disorders, you will find that you require our help for an accurate diagnosis and helpful treatment. For now, we invite you to make your way through a brief quiz to test your knowledge level. For the future, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with us right away.
Sleep Apnea Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: If you suffer from excessive snoring, we will suggest you make lifestyle changes but we cannot help with treatment.
- True or False: Avoiding sleep apnea treatment will certainly lead to daily fatigue and concentration problems but you won’t need to worry about the disorder affecting you in any long-term sense.
- True or False: You are not the only person in need of sleep apnea treatment. In fact, over 10 million people in America struggle with this sleep disorder!
- False. Excessive snoring may be a sign that you are suffering from sleep apnea – or, it may simply be snoring. In either case, the oral appliance we provide for sleep apnea treatment will promote open airways, thereby treating both sleep apnea and snoring alike.
- False. Neglecting to treat your sleep apnea may result in serious long-term health problems, potentially including heart disease, hypertension, liver problems, and even stroke.
- True. Sleep apnea and snoring are not unusual. We commonly provide treatment for these sleep disorders, so do yourself a favor and take the time to speak with us about how we can improve your ability to sleep comfortably through the night.