If you are worried that you have been romanticizing the benefits of porcelain veneers, chances are actually quite good that you have a realistic outlook. Patients often ask us whether there’s something they are overlooking because the advantages continue to stack up. Keep in mind that we are always glad to answer your specific questions during your visits with us, so you feel fully informed about choosing veneers for your smile. For the time being, however, see how much you know by taking a brief quiz.
True or False Quiz: Porcelain Veneer Benefits
- True or False: Porcelain veneers will whiten your smile – we will customize the color of the porcelain, so you achieve the smile shade you want.
- True or False: If you are unhappy with the alignment of your smile due to extremely mild problems like tiny spaces between teeth, careful placement of veneers may help.
- True or False: Veneers will cover each tooth in its entirety.
- True. Veneers are a wonderful option for whitening your smile, particularly if you are someone dealing with deep stains or stains that simply do not respond well to teeth whitening.
- True. We will strategically size, shape, and place porcelain veneers to close small spaces between teeth for a grin that looks more uniform and consistent.
- False. Another benefit of porcelain veneers is that they offer a dramatic improvement to the appearance of your smile with the use of ultra-thin ceramic casings that only cover the visible part of your teeth. As a result, your smile feels and looks like your own.