When it comes to learning about restorative dentistry, patients are usually overjoyed to find out we can address a broad spectrum of problems. From tooth decay to a broken tooth, we are here to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment to restore your comfort, function, and the health of your smile. While you may feel reassured that we can repair problems that occur, you may or may not know much about particular treatments and details. Wondering if you’re a restorative expert yet? Quiz yourself to evaluate your knowledge level (or to learn a little bit more).
True-or-False Restorative Dentistry Quiz
- True or False: If you don’t qualify for dental implants then you will not qualify for any other restorative treatment to replace your teeth.
- True or False: To treat an infected tooth, we offer effective root canal treatment to clear the infection – we typically complete the treatment with a gorgeous dental crown.
- True or False: If your tooth aches or feels sensitive – particularly to extremes in temperature – we suggest you schedule a visit right away.
Quiz Answer Key
- False. Dental implants are often the most challenging when it comes to candidacy because you need a healthy jawbone. Fortunately, if you don’t qualify, we also offer dental bridges. You may also qualify for traditional dentures.
- True. After we clear the infection in your tooth, we will seal the roots with a substance called gutta percha and then restore your tooth with a lovely, custom-crafted crown.
- True. The sooner we diagnose the problem, the faster we can suggest and perform a restorative dentistry treatment, such as a dental crown or dental filling, to return you to comfort and good oral health.