If you’ve heard of dental implants and you know a lot about dentures, you may be surprised to find that you can enjoy the benefits of both dental prosthetic solutions by choosing implant dentures to replace your teeth. We understand that learning the difference between traditionally supported dentures and implant-retained dentures may be a bit confusing at first. Fortunately, once you become familiar with the basics, it’s easy to see what makes an implant-supported prosthetic so appealing. To find out how familiar you’ve become with this treatment, we invite you to take a quick quiz. Remember – we are happy to answer remaining questions that you have during your next visit.
Implant Dentures Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: You may only choose an implant denture if you need a full denture. We cannot support a partial with dental implants.
- True or False: We will need to place one implant post for every open space in your smile if you have chosen full or partial implant dentures.
- True or False: We offer two types of implant-retained full and partial denture options, including removable dentures or those that remain fixed until we remove them for you.
- False. We can support most prosthetics with dental implants, including both full and partial dentures as well as bridges.
- False. One of the benefits of implant dentures is that we need to place far fewer posts than the amount of teeth you are missing.
- True. We will speak with you about your options to determine the best solution for your tooth loss needs. Rest assured, whether you choose dentures removable by you – or by our team – you will experience greatly improved stability.