You know that there’s such a thing as a makeover for your style but did you know that there’s a makeover just for your grin? If you’re looking for a way to enjoy a comprehensive cosmetic improvement, we encourage you to learn more about smile makeovers. This combination treatment option includes care tailored to your unique needs, so you can achieve the transformation you desire. Wondering what exactly you can expect from a makeover for your teeth and whether you can achieve the changes you want? Learn more with the following Q&A session for answers to your questions:
Smile Makeover Q&A
Question: What is a smile makeover?
Answer: A makeover is a carefully crafted cosmetic dentistry plan tailored to addressing your esthetic needs. We will either create a combination of cosmetic treatments dedicated to addressing all of your concerns – or we may suggest porcelain veneers to camouflage everything you dislike with the use of a single treatment. Rather than catering to one issue, we will address them all for a stunning transformation.
Question: How will you decide which treatments to choose?
Answer: We will craft your care plan with you during a consultation. After examining your smile, we will provide you with a variety of options to improve the problems that cause you to feel unhappy with your teeth. We will agree upon the details (which may include the new shade of your smile, the shape of your teeth, and more) before scheduling your treatments.
Question: What types of treatments might be included in my smile makeover?
Answer: We offer a diverse array of cosmetic treatments, including the following:
- Bonding: We will create the appearance of additional tooth tissue where you need it, either to camouflage problems, fill gaps, or replace missing tissue.
- Dental Contouring: We will remove tiny amounts of your tooth’s outermost layer, called enamel, to re-sculpt your smile.
- Gum Contouring: If you have a gummy smile or an asymmetrical gumline, we will re-shape your gum tissue for a more pleasing appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: Unhappy with your yellowed or darkened smile? We will brighten it.
- Porcelain Veneers: By bonding super-thin porcelain shells over the visible portions of your teeth, we will transform your smile.
ABOUT YOUR SOUTHLAKE, TX DENTISTS:
As a native Texan, Gregory Wright, DDS, opened his private practice in Southlake, TX in 1992. He and Dr. Victoria Heron are happily accepting new patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and all surrounding communities. To learn more, call our office today at (817) 481-7999.