Can you really obtain a brighter smile in less than one hour? For many people, removing teeth stains can improve confidence and boost the appearance of their smiles. At Gregory Wright, DDS, we offer our patients an innovative teeth whitening procedure. Zoom! Whitening can help erase unsightly discoloration in less than one hour.
Southlake Zoom! Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: The foods and drinks we consume can cause teeth stains.
2. True or False: Zoom! Whitening removes stains in one hour.
3. True or False: Professional teeth whitening offers advantages over OTC whitening.
4. True or False: Preventive care can keep your smile bright.
1. True. Foods high in sugars and other starches can increase the plaque buildup on our teeth. Plaque makes the appearance of teeth stains more likely. In addition, drinks containing dark pigments, such as coffee, soda, tea, and red wine can also leave stains on our teeth.
2. True. First, your Southlake dentist will place a protective covering over your teeth and gums. Then, he will apply a powerful bleaching gel to the teeth. Using a special light, he will activate the bleaching ingredients, removing discoloration in about an hour.
3. True. Many people turn to over-the-counter teeth whitening systems. While whitening strips can remove stains, the results are rarely as dramatic and simply don’t last as long. In addition, some complain about tooth sensitivity and gum irritation following the use of store bought whiteners.
4. True. Your Southlake dentist can offer valuable advice for keeping your newly whitened smile brighter for longer. Each day, you should brush and floss your teeth thoroughly. This removes harmful bacteria and stray food particles, reducing the risk of plaque buildup and unsightly stains. You should also receive a dental cleaning once every six months from your Southlake dentist.
We’ll give you something to smile about. To learn more about teeth whitening in Southlake, TX, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gregory Wright or Dr. Victoria Heron, contact us at (817) 481-7999. Dr. Wright, a graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, welcomes patients living in Southlake, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, Westlake, and the surrounding areas.