If you ask someone what they would change about their smile, odds are they will wish for brighter teeth. Over time, our smiles become dull due to unsightly discoloration. In order to address embarrassing stains and improve your appearance, you may require teeth whitening. Your Southlake TX dentist, Dr. Gregory Wright, offers patients the latest in quality whitening systems.
Southlake Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: The foods and drinks we consume may stain our teeth.
2. True or False: Your Southlake TX dentist can brighten smiles in under an hour.
3. True or False: Dr. Wright offers at-home teeth whitening.
4. True or False: Your Southlake TX dentist offers veneers and dental bonding to mask permanent discoloration.
1. True. In addition, smoking also leaves unsightly yellow stains on our teeth. To combat discoloration, cut back on foods and drinks high in sugars and other starches. Drinks containing dark pigments, such as coffee, tea, soda, and red wine, also stain teeth.
2. True. With Zoom! Whitening, patients can improve smile beauty in about 45 minutes from our office. First, a protective covering will be placed over the lips and gums. Then the bleaching solution will be applied to the teeth. Using a special light, Dr. Wright will activate the bleaching ingredients, brightening your smile by multiple shades.
3. True. After taking an impression of your teeth, a set of custom-made whitening trays will be fabricated. Dr. Wright will then prescribe a powerful bleaching gel. The gel-filled trays can be worn overnight or for a set amount of time during the day, depending on the severity of your discoloration. In about two weeks, you can obtain a dazzling smile.
4. True. Dental bonding masks permanent stains in one visit using a natural looking composite resin. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain placed onto the front of your teeth. Veneers mimic the appearance of natural enamel and cover up any stubborn intrinsic teeth stains.
About Gregory Wright, DDS:
As a native Texan, Dr. Gregory Wright opened his private practice in Southlake, TX in 1992. He is happily accepting new patients from Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, and all surrounding communities. To schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist, call our office today at (817) 481-7999.